Here’s five new-to-us blogs we love. If you aren’t reading them already, go have a look.
- Operation Beautiful: Operation Beautiful is simple: all you need is a pen and a piece of paper… So says site editor Caitlin, who’s on a mission to leave positive, body-affirming notes in public spaces and invites you to do the same.
- The Manfattan Project: “A collection of photographs of stylish everyday people in New York City. These people are beautiful, they are well-dressed, they are confident. They are also, without apologies or contradictions, FAT.”
- Men Get Eating Disorders Too: Okay, so it’s technically not a blog, but the site does feature personal stories and inspirational articles all penned by men with eating disorders in an effort to dismantle the gender stereotype keeping so many men from seeking help for their disorders.
- More of Me To Love: The site’s mission is to “promote and spread the healthiness and happiness that you deserve through our welcoming community, certified experts and empowering programs. But More of Me to Love is more than the sum of its parts: it’s a lifestyle of living better and loving yourself.”
- The Plus Runner: Blogger Sallie has completed 12 half-marathons and another dozen triathlons and she’s done it all in sizes ranging from 16 to 22. Her goal is to “encourage more future runners, walkers, hikers, to hit the road, and redefine your life as an active person.”
Know of any other awesome blogs or websites? Post ‘em in the comment below.